SEASON 2 OF THE PEN GARDEN IS HERE!
What’s this episode about?
Welcome to the second season of The Pen Garden Podcast. It’s titled Your Personality because it’s important we know ourselves before we begin making any changes to the way we lead our lives, with writing and everything. Listen to the overview above to find out what I’ve included in the first season and then jump straight into it.
Find your writing self
This new season is jam packed with interesting tidbits about how to be a productive writer by making decisions informed by data around your MBTI personality type. If you have no idea what I’m talking about, before you continue listening to this, go listen to episode 2 from Season 1, where I explain why your personality type is important to your creative practice and how to discover yours.
In the next five episodes, you will learn about:
- habits – what they are and how to build good ones. Habits are different from routines and you need to sort those out first before you set out to create a productive routine for your creative self;
- creative motivation and what motivates different people. It comes out on Tuesday next week and will get you thinking about what motivates your writing and how to tailor your practice so you can ensure maximum success;
- your most creative time by using your personality type insights as inspiration. Early worms, night owls and everyone in between would benefit from listening – sitting down to write at the right time for you will guarantee that you have the most productive session you can have;
- the effect your personality has on your writing environment. The different personality types get their creative energy spikes from different things so it’s useful to know where to go and who to surround yourself with when you decide to create;
- routines and how the different personality types respond to them. To some it comes more easily than others but I have some ideas and inspiration for everyone in that episode.
Listen and Join The Conversation
Episodes come out weekly on Tuesdays, with episode 1 available to listen right now. After each season, there will be a one-week reflection break, for me and for you guys, and then a new season will be available the Tuesday after the break. I will explain more about this in the final episode of this season.
If you want to be up to date on Pen Garden news, subscribe to the show and sign up to my newsletter. I promise no spam, only cups of writing joy. If you want to continue the conversation, you can poke me on The Pen Garden Facebook page or tweet me @laineydelaroque.
Episode 2 comes out next week
Join me on your favorite podcasting platform!
Listen to all Available episodes of season 2:
Or the episodes from season 1, beginnings: