Season 1 of The Pen Garden is here!
What’s this episode about?
Welcome to the first season of The Pen Garden Podcast. It’s titled Beginnings because we all start from somewhere. Listen to the overview above to find out what I’ve included in the first season and then jump straight into it.
This season of the Pen Garden aims to inspire you to begin the process of creating a routine which works for you and your personal situation. The next five episodes will educate you and encourage you to think about what aspects of your personality and surroundings give you the opportunity to be productive in your writing practice, as well as why it might have been hard to maintain a sustainable writing routine before.
Uncover your baseline
Binge the first season to learn what I consider the basic knowledge required to start building a writing routine which is perfect for you.
In the next five episodes, you will learn about:
- self-care and why it is good for you and how to make a start with it if you haven’t already;
- different personality types and why insight into this can inform your writing routine;
- your social bubble and how that affects the way you set up your writing routine;
- burnout and its main symptoms and how to them and address them by building a routine that fits your lifestyle perfectly;
- routines and why you should be excited about crafting one that works for you and your creative process.
Listen and join the conversation
The episodes have been created to be listened in the numbered order but if you feel strongly about one topic or another, feel free to jump straight to that episode. I release this full season to give everyone a chance to get a good foundation of knowledge about building a routine.
If you want to be up to date on Pen Garden news, subscribe to the show and sign up to my newsletter. I promise no spam, only cups of writing joy. If you want to continue the conversation, you can poke me on The Pen Garden Facebook page or tweet me @laineydelaroque.
Season 2 is just around the corner
Season 2 begins next week, on 8th September 2020. I hope you stick around for it because I have lots of inspiring things to share and I can’t wait to hear what you think. A new episode will be coming each week on Tuesday.